DIN Rail Automation Controller - JetHome JetHub D1
Discontinued. Recommended replacement - JetHome JetHub D1+
Linux controller is designed to build automation systems and monitoring: interrogation of sensors, use as a collection device and data transmission, performing PLC functions in smart home systems, direct load control.
JetHub D1 can be used as a central controller in a "smart home" together with wireless (Wi-Fi, ZigBee) and wired (RS-485) devices from other manufacturers.
Replacing the "constructor" in the form of Raspbery PI + external devices.
Most of the interfaces required by the user are available out of the box.
The controller case is made with the possibility of mounting on a DIN rail and allows you to conveniently place the controller in the electrical panel at home.
- Amlogic A113X (ARM Cortex-A53) quad-core processor at operating frequency up to 1 GHz.
- Dual-band Wi-Fi + Bluetooth
- Ethernet 100Mbit/s.
- Zigbee 3.0 wireless module (optional)
- 2 RS485 interfaces compatible with modbus protocol.
- 3 relays 5A.
- 4 dry contact inputs.
- 1-Wire interface.
- USB type B connector for connecting devices.
- The controller is powered by an external power supply 9-60v, (in not included), or via "Passive POE" technology via the Ethernet connector.
- When connecting different power sources at the same time, it will consume from the one with the higher voltage. If one source is disabled, work will continue from the second one.
- The controller comes preinstalled with the Armbian Linux operating system.
- Low model and mid model (512Mb RAM, 1Gb / 8Gb eMMC) are fine to install Zigbee2MQTT remotely or Home Assistant in venv.
- HassOS or Home can be installed on the older model (1Gb RAM, 16Gb eMMC) Assistant supervised with addon system support.
- You can install any other automation software on the controller that works on Linux: ioBroker, openHAB, Domoticz, MajorDomo and more.
- Documentation for installing software and using controllers is available to docs.jethome.ru
Dimensions and weight
- Dimensions: 130 x 75 x 57 mm
- Weight: 180 g
- Din-rail mounting option
- Operating temperature: 0..+40 C.
- To use the device, you need to have basic knowledge of Linux (ping, ssh, systemctl, ..)
- The device is not designed for video processing. Video processing can lead to increased load on processor, overheating and breakage.
- Due to the peculiarities of the software implementation of 1 Wire in Linux, the maximum number of device sensors on one bus is 5pcs.
- Home Assistant (Z2M)
- Home Assistant (ZHA)
- Armbian Linux
No reviews found