DIN Rail Automation Controller - JetHome JetHub D1+
An updated model of the popular JetHome JetHub D1 controller.
The Linux controller is designed to build automation and monitoring systems: interrogate sensors, use it as a data collection and transmission device, perform PLC functions in smart home systems, and directly control the load.
JetHub D1+ can be used as a central controller in a "smart home" in conjunction with wireless (Wi-Fi, ZigBee) and wired (RS-485) devices from other manufacturers.
Replacing the "constructor" in the form of Raspbery PI + external devices.
Most of the interfaces required by the user are available out of the box.
The case of the controller is made with the possibility of mounting on a DIN rail and allows you to conveniently place the controller in the electrical panel at home.
Main differences from JetHub D1
The processor is now located at the bottom, which will allow you to install a heat sink on it.
The console is brought to MicroUSB on the front panel.
MicroUSB on the front panel for flashing through the Burning tool.
LEDs have been replaced with SMD.
Added microSD slot (at the moment software limitation - either SD card or WiFI works).
Replaced Wi-Fi + BT module (installation of AML W155S1 or RTL8822CS modules is possible).
- Quad-core Amlogic A113X (ARM Cortex-A53) processor with an operating frequency of up to 1.5 GHz.
- Dual band Wi-Fi + Bluetooth.
- Ethernet 100Mbit/s.
- Zigbee 3.0 wireless module (optional)
- 2 RS485 interfaces compatible with modbus protocol.
- 3 relays 5A.
- 4 dry contact inputs.
- 1-wire interface.
- USB type B connector for connecting devices.
- The controller is powered by an external power supply 9-60v (not included), or by "Passive POE" technology via the Ethernet connector.
- When connecting different power sources at the same time, it will consume from the one with the higher voltage. If one source is turned off, work will continue from the second.
- Armbian Linux or HaOS (Home Assistant operation system) can be installed on the controller.
- The junior model and the average model (512Mb RAM, 1Gb / 8Gb eMMC) are perfect for installing Zigbee2MQTT "on the go" or Home Assistant in venv.
- On the older model (1Gb RAM, 16Gb eMMC), you can install HassOS or Home Assistant supervised with support for the addon system.
- Any other automation software that runs on Linux can be installed on the controller: ioBroker, openHAB, Domoticz, MajorDomo and others.
- Documentation for installing the software and using the controllers is available on wiki.jethome.ru
Dimensions and weight
- Dimensions: 130 x 75 x 57 mm.
- Weight: 180 g.
- Possibility of fastening to a DIN rail.
- Working temperature: 0..+40 С.
- To use the device, you need to have basic knowledge of Linux (ping, ssh, systemctl, ..)
- The device is not designed for video processing. Video processing can lead to increased processor load, overheating and breakage .
No reviews found