DIN Rail Automation Controller - JetHome JetHub D1+
An updated model of the popular controller JetHome JetHub D1.
Linux controller is designed to build automation systems and monitoring: interrogation of sensors, use as a collection device and data transmission, performing PLC functions in smart home systems, direct load control.
JetHub D1+ can be used as a central controller in a smart home" together with wireless (Wi-Fi, ZigBee) and wired (RS-485) devices from other manufacturers.
Replacing the "constructor" in the form of Raspbery PI + external devices.
Most of the interfaces required by the user are available out of the box.
The controller case is made with the possibility of mounting on a DIN rail and allows you to conveniently place the controller in the electrical panel at home.
Main differences from JetHub D1
- The processor is now located at the bottom, which allows you to install a heatsink on it and prevent excessive heating.
- RAM is now DDR4. Available with 2GB.
- eMMC 32GB.
- The console is connected to MicroUSB on the front panel.
- MicroUSB on the front panel for flashing via the Burning tool.
- LEDs replaced with SMD.
- Added microSD slot (currently software limitation - working or SD card , or WiFI).
- Replaced Wi-Fi + BT module (installation of AML W155S1 or RTL8822CS modules is possible).
- Amlogic A113X (ARM Cortex-A53) quad-core processor at operating frequency up to 1 GHz.
- Dual-band Wi-Fi + Bluetooth
- Ethernet 100Mbit/s.
- Zigbee 3.0 wireless module (option)
- 2 RS485 interfaces compatible with modbus protocol.
- 3 relays 5A.
- 4 dry contact inputs.
- 1-Wire interface.
- USB type B connector for connecting devices.
- The controller is powered by an external power supply 9-60v, (in not included), or via "Passive POE" technology via the Ethernet connector.
- When connecting different power sources at the same time, it will consume from the one with the higher voltage. If one source is disabled, work will continue from the second one.
- The controller comes preinstalled with the Armbian Linux operating system.
- You can install any other automation software on the controller that works on Linux: ioBroker, openHAB, Domoticz, MajorDomo and more.
- Documentation for installing software and using controllers is available on wiki.jethome.ru
Dimensions and weight
- Dimensions: 130 x 75 x 57 mm
- Weight: 180 g
- Din-rail mounting option
- Operating temperature: 0..+40 C.
- Basic knowledge of Linux (ping, ssh, systemctl, ..) is required to use the device
- The device is not designed for video processing. Video processing can lead to increased load on processor, overheating and breaking.
- Home Assistant (Z2M)
- Home Assistant (ZHA)
- Armbian Linux
No reviews found