DIN Rail Automation Controller - JetHome JetHub D1+
An updated model of the popular JetHome JetHub D1 controller.
Linux controller is designed to build automation systems and monitoring: interrogation of sensors, use as a collection device and data transmission, performing PLC functions in smart home systems, direct load control.
JetHub D1+ can be used as a central controller in a smart home" together with wireless (Wi-Fi, ZigBee) and wired (RS-485) devices from other manufacturers.
Replacing the "constructor" in the form of Raspbery PI + external devices.
Most of the interfaces required by the user are available out of the box.
The controller case is made with the possibility of mounting on a DIN rail and allows you to conveniently place the controller in the electrical panel at home.
Documentation for the JetHome D1+ controller is available: docs.jethome.ru
Main differences from JetHub D1
- The processor is now on the bottom, allowing for a heatsink to be installed on the processor to prevent excessive heat.
- RAM is now DDR4. Available with 2GB.
- eMMC 32GB.
- The console is connected to MicroUSB on the front panel.
- MicroUSB on front panel for flashing via Burning tool.
- LEDs replaced with SMD.
- A microSD slot has been added (currently software limitation - either SD card or WiFI works).
- Replaced Wi-Fi + BT module (can install AML W155S1 or RTL8822CS modules).
- Amlogic A113X (ARM Cortex-A53) quad-core processor at operating frequency up to 1 GHz.
- Dual-band Wi-Fi + Bluetooth
- Ethernet 100Mbit/s.
- Zigbee 3.0 wireless module (optional)
- 2 RS485 interfaces compatible with modbus protocol.
- 3 relays 5A.
- 4 dry contact inputs.
- 1-Wire interface (software, on GPIO).
- USB type A connector for connecting devices.
- The controller is powered by an external power supply 9-56v, (in not included), or via "Passive POE" technology via the Ethernet connector.
- When connecting different power sources at the same time, it will be from an external power supply connected to the power terminal. If one source is disabled, work will continue from the second one.
- The controller comes preinstalled with the Armbian Linux operating system.
- You can install any other automation software on the controller that works on Linux: ioBroker, openHAB, Domoticz, MajorDomo and more.
- Documentation for installing software and using controllers is available on wiki.jethome.ru
Dimensions and weight
- Dimensions: 130 x 75 x 57 mm
- Weight: 180 g
- Din-rail mounting option
- Operating temperature: 0..+40 C.
- To use the device, you need to have basic knowledge of Linux (ping, ssh, systemctl, ..)
- The device is not designed for video processing. Video processing can lead to increased load on processor, overheating and breakage.
- Due to the peculiarities of the software implementation of 1 Wire in Linux, the maximum number of device sensors on one bus is 5pcs.
- Home Assistant (Z2M)
- Home Assistant (ZHA)
- Armbian Linux
|CODE||RAM||Flash||Wi-Fi||Embedded module 1||Availability||Price|
Out of stock
|9 990.00 ₽|
Availability: 26 item(s)
|9 990.00 ₽|
Out of stock
|Contact us for a price|
No reviews found