DIN rail controller JetHome JetHub E1
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- Processor module E1-CPU on the ESP32-D0WDQ6 processor with a frequency of up to 240 MHz;
- SPI flash 4MB;
- RAM 520KB.
Before purchasing a device, carefully read the documentation!
- During the firmware update, the controller can be powered from the MicroUSB connector located on the front panel of the controller. However, this power supply method is not intended for normal operation of the controller.
- For the DC version of the controller, power is supported using Passive PoE technology
- The controller comes with software compiled on the basis of the open source ESPHome project and designed to integrate the controller into the Home Assistant automation system or without software.
- You can install ESPHome, Arduino, PlatformIO or other software for ESP32 microcontrollers on the device.
- Documentation on installing software and using controllers is available at docs.jethome.ru
- Examples of yaml configuration files for ESPHome are available in the repository.
- Overall dimensions of the case: 130 x 76 x 57 mm.
- The width of the housing is 76mm, which is about 4 standard modules for a DIN rail (17.5mm);
- Weight: 250 g
- Ambient temperature: 0..+40 C;
- Relative air humidity up to 80% without condensation;
- Enclosed explosion-proof rooms without aggressive vapors and gases.
- To use the device you need to have basic knowledge of ESP32, Arduino/ESPHome/PlatformIO.
SPI NOR 4MB
DC 9v~56v (terminal connector)
Платы и модули
No reviews found