Automation Controller - JetHome JetHub H1
Linux controller for solving automation and monitoring tasks: polling sensors, collecting and transmitting data, performing PLC functions in smart home systems.
Replacing the "constructor" in the form of Raspbery PI + external devices.
The case is made in a laconic modern design that will fit into any interior.
- Amlogic S905W quad-core processor.
- Dual-band Wi-Fi + Bluetooth.
- Ethernet 100Mbit/s.
- Zigbee 3.0 wireless module(option)
- 2 x USB 2.0 high-speed.
- Support for MicroSD 2.x/3.x/4.x DS/HS cards.
- USB type B connector for connecting devices.
- The serial console is connected to the MicroUSB power connector.
- The controller is powered from a stabilized +5 V direct current source via the MicroUSB connector. Power consumption is not more than 5W (excluding external consumers connected to USB ports).
- Armbian Linux or HaOS (Home Assistant operation system) can be installed on the controller.
- The younger model (1Gb / 8Gb eMMC) is perfect for installing zigbee2mqtt "on the go" or Home Assistant in venv.
- On the older model (1Gb RAM, 16Gb eMMC), you can install HassOS or Home Assistant supervised with support for the addon system.
- You can install any other automation software that runs on Linux on the controller: ioBroker, openHAB, Domoticz, MajorDomo and others.
- Documentation for installing the software and using the controllers is available onwiki.jethome.ru
Dimensions and weight
- Dimensions: 100 x 97 x 20 mm.
- Weight: 120 g.
- Working temperature: 0..+40 С.
- To use the device, you need to have basic knowledge of Linux (ping, ssh, systemctl, ..).
- The device is not designed for video processing. Video processing can lead to increased processor load, overheating and breakage.