Zigbee USB Stick CC2652P1 - JetHome JetStick Z2
The JetStick Z2 stick is designed to work as a Zigbee coordinator or router and can be used to control other wireless devices in the home infrastructure operating on the Zigbee protocol as part of a Smart Home controller with the appropriate software installed and configured.
The device is based on a modern Texas Instruments CC2652P1 multi -protocol wireless microcontroller for the 2.4 GHz band and features high performance, increased transmitter output power and compact size.
Full documentation is available on the wiki
- 48MHz Arm® Cortex®-M4F processor.
- flash memory 352KB.
- ROM 256KB for library functions.
- SRAM 80KB.
- transmitter output power up to +20 dBm.
- supply voltage 5V from the USB port.
- current consumption in active mode is not more than 100 mA.
- antenna connector - RP-SMA.
- Home Assistant Zigbee Home Automation
- The device works on the Z-Stack protocol from Texas Instruments, and can be used with any other software that supports this protocol.
- The device comes pre-installed with public firmware or based on non. The manufacturer is not responsible for possible incorrect operation of this software .
Dimensions and weight
- Overall dimensions of the stick in the case without an external antenna: 62 x 18 x 10 mm.
- Ambient temperature: 0..+40 С.
- Relative air humidity up to 80% without moisture condensation.
- Closed rooms without aggressive vapors and gases.
- Home Assistant (Z2M)
- Home Assistant (ZHA)
No reviews found