The board is completely designed from scratch by our engineers using Amlogic A113X processor and DDR4 RAM.
Production and assembly on our own SMT line in Russia.
Main differences from< /b> cpu JetHub D1 (1.x):
- The processor is now located at the bottom, which will allow you to install a heatsink on it.
- DDR4 RAM 2GB.
- eMMC 32GB.
- The console is brought to MicroUSB on the front panel.
- MicroUSB on the front panel for flashing via the Burning tool.
- LEDs replaced with SMD.
- Added microSD slot (currently software limitation - working or SD card , or WiFI).
- Replaced Wi-Fi + BT module (AML W155S1 or RTL8822CS is possible in production).