Sometimes you wonder - how to power this wonderful device or make a UPS for it in case of a power outage? Everything is pretty simple here.
There are 2 ways to implement the UPS function. The manufacturer gave us everything for this:
1. Purchase 2 li-ion 18650 3.2Ah batteries
2. We purchase the UPS module for the above batteries.
3. Packed in a din rail case. For easy placement in the shield.
4. We start 5v from the power supply through a step-down converter, you can use a separate power supply.
5. When the external power is turned off, the oops will work, but the controller will live at the same time).
Author: Dmitriy Batin (@demosspro) p>