JetHome JetHub controllers are used to build home systems automation and monitoring: interrogation of sensors, use as devices for collecting and transmitting data, performing PLC functions in systems "smart home".
- JetHub H1 — controller designed to solve automation and monitoring tasks: interrogation of sensors, data collection and transmission, PLC functions in smart at home". JetHome JetHub H1 quad-core processor will allow it to be used as a central controller in systems "smart home" together with various Wi-Fi wireless sensors and ZigBee from other manufacturers. The body of the controller is made in a concise modern design that will fit into any interior.
- JetHub D1 —the controller is intended for for building automation and monitoring systems: survey sensors, use as a device for collecting and transmitting data, performance of PLC functions in "smart home" systems, direct load management. JetHome JetHub D1 can be used in as a central controller in a "smart home" in conjunction with wireless (Wi-Fi, ZigBee) and wired (RS-485) devices of other manufacturers. The design in a DIN rail housing allows convenient place the controller in the electrical panel at home.
Ethernet switch JetHome ES1, designed for use in home automation systems and serves to integrate into a local a network of devices (controllers) with an Ethernet interface and supporting the power function using Passive PoE technology. DIN-rail housing for easy placement of the switch in the electrical panel next to the other controllers.
Modules and USB sticks
- JetHome Zigbee module ZB3CX v.1 (CC2538+CC2592)
- JetHome Zigbee module ZB4C v.1 (EFR32MG21)
- JetHome Zigbee module ZB6C v.1 (CC2652P1)
- JetHome Zigbee USB stick ZB6UX v.1 (CC2652P1)
- JetHome Zigbee JetStick Z2 USB Stick (CC2652P1)
- JetHome Zigbee JetStick Z4 USB Stick (EFR32MG21)
- Software for modules based on the TI CC2538 chip
- Software for sticks and modules based on the TI CC2652P1 chip
- Software for sticks and modules based on the Silicon Labs EFR32MG21 chip
- Firmware for TI CC2538/CC2652 modules and sticks using the utility cc2538-bsl
- Flashing instructions for EFR32MG21 microcontrollers
- JetHome WS7 - Triple Channel Disk ModuleZigbee inputs - the device allows you to turn an ordinary wall switch with the number of keys from 1 to 3 in a "smart" switch that works according to Zigbee protocol. The compact size of the device allows you to place it in the mounting box together with the switch, and low current consumption will allow not to service such a switch (change the battery) for several years.
Jet Home JetHome
- Installing Home Assistant Core in a python virtual environment
- Upgrading Home Assistant Core in python virtualenv
- Installing HomeAssistant supervised
- Home Assistant Operating System
- Home Assistant Add-on: JetHome JetHub peripheral exposer
- MQTT IO - forwarding GPIO resources to HomeAssistant via mqtt-io
- How do I open the JetHome JetHub H1 controller housing?
- How to use Zigbee Home Automation (ZHA) for Home Assistant
- Using Zigbee JetHome devices with Zigbee2MQTT
- How to monitor GPIO status with python
- Working with Xiaomi Mijia BLE temperature sensor in Home Assistant
- Working with 1-Wire temperature sensors in Home Assistant Core
- Support Forum — couldn't find the answer to your question? We recommend visiting our official support forum.
- Installing Majordomo on JetHub D1
- Installing IntraHouse on JetHub D1
- Installing BARY:SMARTHOME on JetHub D1
- JetHome controllers: unboxing, first impressions
- Installation and initial setup of Home Assistant on JetHome controllers
- Installing HomeBridge on JetHome controllers, starting ZigBee2MQTT
- JetHome JetHub H1 smart home controller, Supervised Home setup Assistant, setting up zigbee2mqtt
- JetHome JetHub H1 - update Zigbee module firmware with preservation NVRAM, no device remapping
- JetHome JetHub D1. Smart home controller
- JetStick Z2 stick - USB Zigbee coordinator on CC2652P, overview, firmware update, zigbee2mqtt ***NEW***