JetHome JetHub controllers are used to build home automation and monitoring systems: polling sensors, using them as data collection and transmission devices, performing PLC functions in smart home systems.
- JetHub H1 - the controller is designed to solve home automation and monitoring tasks: polling sensors, collecting and transmitting data, PLC functions in smart home systems. The powerful JetHome JetHub H1 quad-core processor will allow it to be used as a central controller in smart home systems in conjunction with various Wi-Fi and ZigBee wireless sensors from other manufacturers. The controller case is made in a laconic modern design that will fit into any interior.
- JetHub D1 - JetHome JetHub D1 controller, designed to build home automation and monitoring systems: polling sensors, using it as a data collection and transmission device, performing PLC functions in smart home systems, direct load control. JetHome JetHub D1 can be used as a central controller in a "smart home" in conjunction with wireless (Wi-Fi, ZigBee) and wired (RS-485) devices from other manufacturers. Execution in a DIN-rail housing allows you to conveniently place the controller in the electrical panel at home.
The JetHome ES1 Ethernet switch is designed for use in home automation systems and serves to connect devices (controllers) with an Ethernet interface and supporting the power supply function using Passive PoE technology into a local network. The DIN-rail housing allows the switch to be conveniently placed in a switchboard close to other controllers.
Modules and USB sticks
- JetHome Zigbee module ZB3CX v.1 (CC2538+CC2592)
- JetHome Zigbee module ZB4C v.1 (EFR32MG21)
- JetHome Zigbee module ZB6C v.1 (CC2652P1)
- JetHome Zigbee USB stick ZB6UX v.1 (CC2652P1)
- JetHome Zigbee USB Stick JetStick Z2 (CC2652P1)
- JetHome Zigbee USB Stick JetStick Z4 (EFR32MG21)
- Software for modules based on the TI CC2538 chip
- Software for sticks and modules based on the TI CC2652P1 chip
- Software for sticks and modules based on the Silicon Labs EFR32MG21 chip
- Flashing TI CC2538/CC2652 modules and sticks using the cc2538-bsl utility
- Instructions for firmware microcontrollers EFR32MG21
- JetHome WS7 - Three-channel digital Zigbee input module - the device allows you to turn an ordinary wall switch with a number of keys from 1 to 3 into a "smart" switch using the Zigbee protocol. The compact dimensions of the device make it possible to place it in a mounting box together with a switch, and a low current consumption will allow not servicing such a switch (changing the battery) for several years.
Jet Home Armbian
- Installing Home Assistant Core in a python virtual environment
- Updating Home Assistant Core in python virtualenv
- Installing HomeAssistant supervised
- Home Assistant Operating System
- Home Assistant Add-on: JetHome JetHub peripheral exposer
- MQTT IO - forwarding GPIO resources to HomeAssistant via mqtt-io
- How to open the case of the JetHome JetHub H1 controller?
- How to use Zigbee Home Automation (ZHA) for Home Assistant
- Using Zigbee JetHome Devices with Zigbee2MQTT
- How to monitor GPIO status with python
- Working with Xiaomi Mijia BLE Temperature Sensor in Home Assistant
- Working with 1-Wire temperature sensors in Home Assistant Core
- Support Forum - Can't find the answer to your question? We recommend visiting our official support forum.
- Installing Majordomo on JetHub D1
- Installing IntraHouse on JetHub D1
- Installing BARY:SMARTHOME on JetHub D1