JetHome WS7 - Three-channel digital input module Zigbee
The device is designed to connect to sensors that have "dry contact" outputs, such as switches, leakage sensors, reed switches, etc.
The device allows you to turn a conventional wall switch with a number of keys from 1 to 3 V "smart" switch, working on the Zigbee protocol. The compact dimensions of the device make it possible to place it in a mounting box together with a switch, and low current consumption will allow not servicing such a switch (changing the battery) for several years.
- Modern low power microcontroller TI CC2652R1;
- Support Zigbee 3.0 protocol;
- Support OTA updates;
- Maximum transmitter power 5 dBm;
- Low power consumption in sleep mode. Operation from one CR2477 element up to 3 years*
- 3 “dry contact” inputs for connecting sensors (switch keys);
- Configurable input operation modes;
- < span style="color: rgb(192, 80, 77);">Direct Zigbee binding is not currently supported.
*Note: This is an approximation maximum battery life. Battery life may vary depending on device usage, number of updates, ambient temperature, etc.
Device dimensions and weight
- Dimensions of the housing: 42 x 41 x 15 mm.
- Length of terminals for connecting contacts: 100 mm.
- Weight with CR2477 battery: 30
- Ambient temperature: 0..+40 C;
- Relative air humidity up to 80% without moisture condensation;
- Closed explosion-proof rooms without aggressive vapors and gases.
The device has one service button (Function button), which performs the following functions:
- During operation, a short press sends a "Data request" request to the parent (Zigbee) and a request for availability of OTA updates;
- Holding for 5 seconds initiates the procedure for the device to exit the Zigbee network or connect to the Zigbee network;
- Double-click on the button switches the device operation mode. < /ul>
There are two LEDs installed on the device board to indicate the status and operating mode of the device.
Red LED (Status LED):
- Indication of "Click" events, "Double click", "Key pressed" and "Key released" for inputs. Glow duration - 50 ms;
- Indication of the connection mode to the Zigbee network. Flashing at a frequency of 1 Hz;
- Zigbee network exit indication. Glow duration - 1 second;
Blue LED (Mode LED):
- Indication of operating mode (see Operating modes) ANCHOR
The device supports two modes of operation:
- Mode 1: Work with switches without locking the keys. In this mode, the events “Single click” (single), “Double click” (double) are transmitted.
- Mode 2: Working with switches with locking keys. In this mode, events are transmitted: "Key pressed" (hold), "Key released" (release).
Switching the operating mode is done by double-clicking the service button on the device case. At the same time, the blue LED indicates that the operating mode is on:
- 1 flash - operating mode 1;
- 2 flashes - operating mode 2.
Only dry contact outputs can be connected to the device. When connecting the device to the switch, make sure that no other wires (wiring) are connected to it. If connected incorrectly, the device may be damaged.
An example of connecting a device to a three-gang switch:
When installing the device in a junction box in the wall, it is recommended to move the antenna outside the junction box for better reception.
The device comes with a CR2477 battery installed. To prevent premature battery discharge, an insulating gasket is installed in the device. To turn on the new device, remove the yellow insulating gasket protruding from the case.
Double-click on the button on the device body to select the desired operating mode (see Operating modes ). ANCHOR
Connecting to a Zigbee network
Before connecting a device to the Zigbee network, make sure that the Zigbee coordinator is allowed to connect new devices.
To connect an unconnected device to the coordinator, press and hold down the button on the body for 5 seconds. The red LED will light up and start flashing, signaling the start of the procedure for connecting to the coordinator. After successful connection to the coordinator, the red LED turns off.
To disconnect from the coordinator, also press and hold the button on the case for 5 seconds. The device will be disconnected from the coordinator. At the same time, the red LED will blink once.
Device support in automation systems
Device supported in Zigbee2MQTT