Three Channel Battery Operated Digital Input Module (Zigbee) - JetHome WS7
The device is designed to connect up to 3 sensors with "dry contact" outputs, for example, switches, leakage sensors, reed switches, etc.
The device allows you to turn an ordinary wall switch with a number of keys from 1 to 3 into a "smart" switch using the Zigbee protocol. The compact dimensions of the device allow it to be placed in a mounting box together with a switch.
Documentation is available at wiki.jethome.ru
- Modern low power microcontroller TI CC2652R1.
- Support for Zigbee 3.0 protocol.
- Support for OTA updates.
- 3 dry contact inputs for connecting sensors (switch keys).
- Configurable input operation modes: with and without contact latching.
- Length of terminals for connecting contacts: 100 mm.
- Low power consumption in "sleep" mode.
- Powered by one CR2477 cell.
Dimensions and weight
- Housing dimensions: 42 x 41 x 15 mm.
- Weight with battery 30 g.
- Ambient temperature: -20..+60 С.
- Relative air humidity up to 70% without moisture condensation.
- Closed explosion-proof rooms without aggressive vapors and gases.
- Direct Zigbee binding is not currently supported .
No reviews found