DIN rail automation controller - JetHome JetHub D1+
An updated model of the popular controller JetHome JetHub D1.
Linux controller is designed for building automation systems and monitoring: polling of sensors, use as a collection device and data transmission, performing PLC functions in smart home systems, direct load control.
JetHub D1+can be used as a central controller in a smart home" together with wireless (Wi-Fi, ZigBee) and wired (RS-485) devices from other manufacturers.
Replacement of the “constructor” in the form of Raspbery PI + external devices.
Most of the interfaces required by the user are available out of the box.
The controller housing is designed to be mounted on a DIN rail and allows you to conveniently place the controller in the electrical panel of your home.
- PD76-BASIC (v2) - Basic motherboard for D1+ processor module
- PD76-BASIC (v3) - Galvanically isolated RS-485 ports and dry contact inputs
Main differences from JetHub D1
- The processor is now located at the bottom, which made it possible to install a radiator on it and prevent excessive heating.
- RAM is now DDR4. Available with2GB.
- eMMC 32GB.
- The console is connected to MicroUSB on the front panel.
- MicroUSB on the front panel for flashing via Burning tool.
- LEDs replaced with SMD.
- Added microSD slot (currently a software limitation - either an SD card or WiFI works).
- Replaced Wi-Fi + BT module (installation of AML W155S1 or RTL8822CS modules is possible).
- Amlogic A113X quad-core processor (ARM Cortex-A53) with operating frequency up to 1 GHz.
- Dual-band Wi-Fi + Bluetooth.
- Ethernet 100Mbit/s.
- Zigbee 3.0 wireless module (optional)
- 2 RS485 interfaces compatible with modbus protocol.
- 3 relays 5A.
- 4 dry contact inputs.
- 1-Wire interface (software, on GPIO).
- USB type A connector for connecting devices.
- The controller is powered from an external power supply 9-56v, (in kit not included), or using "Passive POE" technology via an Ethernet connector.
- When connecting different power sources at the same time, it will be from an external power supply connected to the power terminal. If one source is disconnected, operation from the second will continue.
- The controller comes pre-installed with the Armbian Linux operating system.
- You can install any other automation software on the controller that works on Linux: Home Assistant, ioBroker, openHAB, Domoticz, MajorDomo and others.
- Documentation for installing software and using controllers is available at docs.jethome.ru
Dimensions and weight
- Dimensions: 130 x 75 x 57 mm.
- Weight: 180 g.
- Can be attached to a DIN rail.
- Operating temperature: 0..+40 C.
- To use the device you need to have basic knowledge of Linux (ping, ssh, systemctl, ..)
- The device is not intended for video processing. Video processing can result in increased load on processor, overheating and breakdown.
- Due to the peculiarities of the software implementation of 1 Wire in Linux, the maximum number of device sensors on one bus is 5.
- Home Assistant (Z2M)
- Home Assistant (ZHA)
- Armbian Linux
- RS485 ,
- Вход "сухой контакт"
No reviews found