Zigbee USB Stick CC2652P1 - JetHome JetStick Z2
The JetStick Z2 stick is designed to work as a coordinator or router Zigbee and can be used to control other wireless home infrastructure devices using the Zigbee protocol, in as part of the Smart Home controller with installed and configured the corresponding software.
The device is based on a modern multi-protocol wireless microcontroller for 2.4GHz band Texas Instruments CC2652P1 and features high performance, high power output transmitter and compact size.
Full documentation is available at wiki
- 48MHz Arm® Cortex®-M4F processor.
- 352KB flash memory
- 256KB ROM for library functions.
- SRAM 80KB.
- transmitter output power up to + 20 dBm.
- 5V power supply from USB port.
- current consumption in active mode is not more than 100 mA.
- antenna connector - RP-SMA.
- Home Assistant Zigbee Home Automation
- The device uses the Texas Instruments Z-Stack protocol and can be used with any other software that supports this protocol.
- The device comes pre-installed with public firmware or based on not. The manufacturer is not responsible for possible incorrect work this software.
Dimensions and weight
- The overall dimensions of the stick in the case without an external antenna: 62 x 18 x 10 mm.
- Ambient temperature: 0..+40 C.
- Relative air humidity up to 80% without condensation.
- Closed rooms without aggressive vapors and gases.
- The device is substituted and supported only with coordinator firmware.
- The user, at his own responsibility, can use third-party firmware, incl. router firmware.
- Home Assistant (Z2M)
- Home Assistant (ZHA)
No reviews found