Zigbee USB Stick EFR32MG21 - JetHome JetStick Z4
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Stick JetStick Z4 is designed to work as a coordinator or router Zigbee and can be used to control other wireless home infrastructure devices using the Zigbee protocol, in as part of the Smart Home controller with installed and configured the corresponding software.
The device is based on a modern multi-protocol wireless microcontroller for 2.4GHz band Silicon Labs EFR32MG21 and features high performance, high power output transmitter and compact size.
- 80MHz Arm® Cortex®-M33 processor.
- Flash memory 1024KB.
- SRAM 96KB
- Transmitter output power up to 20 dBm.
- Power supply voltage 5V from USB port.
- Current consumption in active mode is not more than 150 mA.
- antenna connector - RP-SMA.
- Home Assistant Zigbee Home Automation
- Zigbee2MQTT - support status is beta, use at your own risk.
- The device works according to the protocol EZSP by Silicon Labs, and can be used with any other software that supports this protocol.
- Stick comes preloaded with bootloader and coordinator firmware, based on the original firmware from Silicon Labs EZSP Coordinator v8. Serial port parameters in factory firmware: speed 115200 Bit/sec, Xon/Xoff software flow control.
Dimensions and weight
- The overall dimensions of the stick in the case without an external antenna: 62 x 18 x 10 mm.
- Ambient temperature: 0..+40 C.
- Relative air humidity up to 80% without condensation.
- Closed rooms without aggressive vapors and gases.
- The device is substituted and supported only with coordinator firmware.
- The user, at his own responsibility, can use third-party firmware, incl. router firmware.
DC 5v USB-A
- Home Assistant (Z2M)
- Home Assistant (ZHA)
No reviews found